Pages

9.09.2009

Stitchin & stitchin

I was super fortunate to have a 3day weekend this past week and boy did I make the most of it! I spent nearly two whole days shopping for fabric and working on my quilts. I finished up four quilt tops (I'm not THAT crazy, two were nearly done)




They're all throw size. This was probably one of the easiest patterns I've ever done.




I looove this one! Here's a close-up, it's so fun and bright!



Please don't judge my lack of ironing!




Here's my crazy log cabin. I definately want to do one of these soon, it was so fun and I loved the way it turned out!

If there's one thing I learned this weekend it's that I have an obsession with fabric. It's all so beautiful! So many combinations & possibilities! You can't blame a girl for fallin head over 4" stilletos for some moda layer cakes!

What catches your eye at the local quilt store?

-- C is iBloggin from her iPhone

No comments: