Pages

4.06.2010

Etsy Love : April 2010

I know, it's Tuesday and I'm skipping Top2Tuesday! (gasp!) I've been drooling over a handful of things over at Etsy and with the sudden burst of warm spring weather here in the circle city I'm in more of a shopping mood than ever! Here are some things I'm wanting right now....

1. An incredibly cute spring clutch by ArstyCraftyBabe

She has a bunch of really cute color combinations - I want throw my cell phone and cash in there with a pair of jeans and a white tshirt for a relaxed date night with the mister!


2. Chic little knot ring by indiaylaluna
 This dainty little ring would be one of those that I wear everyday and layer with everything!

3. A bright, cheery 8"x10" Sunflower print ialbert
 I want this in a black frame leaning up on a mantle or a floating shelf! What an easy, cheap way to add a splash of color!

4. An Anthropologie-esque Initial Mug by TickledPinkGoods
How cute would a set of these spelling out your last name or initials look hanging in the kitchen?

5. Summer-cocktail-ready coasters by HouseofPeltier
These have back-porch-sittin' written ALL over them! So cute, they would look awesome in a living room too!

This Etsy Love featured simple things that add a pop of color, so you can transition into spring and summer months without spending a boatload of cash! If you're anything like me you want the most bang for your buck!
What are some ways you're planning on sprucing up your spring wardrobe and home? 

(All photos are property of their respective Etsy sellers!)

6 comments:

beki said...

Thanks so much for the mention!!

Kelly Marie said...

I have become obsessed with Etsy!! & I still want that ring you had made haha

Unknown said...

Lovely collections...
Thanks for adding my listing.

Annie said...

ooohhh this makes me want to hope on over to Etsy and do some shopping!!

Mateya said...

I love those coasters!

Alissa said...

Oh my goodness I love Etsy soo much! I could just search the site for hours, it's so bad! Cute finds.