Pages

8.19.2010

Dumbos & Daisies

I've been saying for months that I want to get a couple quilts made up and start an Etsy store. I love making custom quilts, but sometimes it's just fun to work at your own pace using whatever inspires you.
 That's what this Dumbos & Daisies quilt is, just some fun fabric that turned into an adorable little girl quilt.


It measures 41" x 48" and is made up of a combination of Joel Dewberry, Moda and other designer fabrics, and Kona cotton solids. I just have to add binding and this little cutie will be ready to go to a new home!

6 comments:

Alissa said...

That would be awesome, you're clearly talented. Get that etsy store going!

Caroline said...

Great job! Have you started an etsy store? There is nothing better than a homemade quilt. :)

Brittany said...

I agree! ETSY quilts! I want one sooooo bad!

or a giveaway!

yes! A giveaway!!!

Annie said...

Cute!! You are so talented!!

Reuben said...

rad. i have an unfinished quilt that has been sitting for 5 years...

Unknown said...

interserver black friday