Pages

1.10.2010

Apronista

Surprise, surprise, I joined something else! I know right. I couldn't help it - I came across a post in the SewMamaSew forum and HAD to join. It was so me. So, Hi- my name is Chelsea, I'm a martini-holic. I am the newest member to Shawnee's Flirty "Martini Madness" Apron Swap.



But really, I work in the liquor industry, and two of my favorite things to do are bake and sew. I can't believe I've gone this long without an apron, what was I thinking?! All those jeans I had to wash because I covered them in flour (I said I liked to bake, not that I was cut out for my own Food Network show - I can't keep the kitchen clean if my life depended on it!)

It's a totally cute idea, you get an anonymous partner and make them an apron and send them a cute lil package just in time for Valentine's day complete with an apron and a martini glass of your choice (no plain ones allowed!).

There's still time to join.... I believe registration is open til tomorrow. I'm kind of glad I caught it at the last minute, I am not a patient girl, and waiting a month after signing up before learning who my partner was would have drove me INSANE!

1 comment:

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Hi, It's nice to meet you. I'm a new follower and I love your Camero. I really want one too. I have fond memories of my first ride in a '67 Camero brand new from the factory!