Pages

1.13.2010

Circle, circle, dot, dot

I've decided it's time to branch out from squares... Hellllooooo circles!





Yep, me & AB are making our rounds (hehe sorry corny I know!)

I've been tracing an old cd & cutting with my normal rotary cutter. Aside from looking like a dog chasing my tail, it's relatively easy.

I'm using 1/4 yards of 10 different prints, and it's looking like it will become a decent-sized throw!


I am following Make It...A Wonderful Life's Simple Circle Quilt Tutorial it's very easy to follow so far and although I'm only using 10 diff quarter yards I think I shoudl be ok, because I'm holding off on the border until I see how the top turns out (her tutorial has you save strips for the border as you are cutting circles)

If anyone else wants to join in on the fun or has made a simple circle quilt before I'd love to see it! I always enjoy some good quiltin' company.... linksies please!

No comments: