Pages

3.12.2010

Good Morning Friday


I wish I could say I'm back with another thrill seeking story like yesterday! Unfortunately, I'm not... give a girl a break, she can't be adventurous and exciting every day! But anyways, I've been a lot more active in blogging in the past few months, and I'm having a blast! I wanted to thank all ya'll who come here and listen to me babble, and especially those of you who babble back! I've had so much fun getting to know some of you (and those of you who are hiders... come out and play, I don't bite!)

Until last summer I never really knew blogging existed, but once I discovered it...woo boy, I'm addicted! I look forward to checkin up on my "invisible friends" as Chrischris & I call you all, and I love being able to chat with ladies all over the country (and some in other countries!)

So, I'm curious - what's your favorite part about blogs? Do you read them for recipes/ideas/tips? For inspiration? Or just to make some invisible friends with some awesome people?

Oh! By the way.... 'll be back later today with a new feature I'm starting, it's called Mixer & Mingle, and I'm going to feature a cute outfit with sourcing as well as a lil cocktail recipe. This weekly feature lets me throw in a little of my job training as well as my love for (affordable) fashion and I'm quite excited for it! I've been dreaming it up in my head for a couple weeks now!

3 comments:

Mateya said...

Oh I think I am going to like this Mixer & Mingle! Sounds great...can't wait :)

D said...

New Friday Follow!

Deanna
http://www.moneysavingmomcanada.com/

Caroline said...

Looking forward to Mixer & Mingle.