Pages

11.21.2009

Boisenberries and plums, cherries and red hots!

Check out this stash of lovelies that were waiting on my doorstep when I got home from work yesterday.
I've been dreaming of a reddish, purplish, pinkish, rich, warm, perfectly cozy quilt for months. After many disappointed trips to Joann fabrics (they never have the Kona colors I want!), I ordered a handful of 1/2 yards from Pink Chalk Fabrics.

I have nothing but good things to say! I ordered them on Tuesday (along with about 12 other fabrics but I will share those at a later date) and they were here on Friday. That was my first time ordering fabrics online, boy was I nervous. They came perfectly packaged and I dug into them like a 6yr old on Christmas morning!

What exciting things do you have planned for this pretty fall weekend? (Indy is sunny and 40's today, what a welcomed break after a week of rain). I'm spending today fabric shopping for a commissioned baby quilt and sewing!

Sew somethin' sassy! -Chels

No comments: