In honor of the upcoming Black Friday (for those of you non-staters, the day after Thanksgiving is considered THE biggest shopping day of the year, people are out waiting in lines for stores to open early-most around 3am and 4am-to get REALLY good deals, and then running around like madmen trying to collect all you came for. It's a blast!)
But anyways, that's my cultural lesson for the day! So, in honor of Black Friday, I am posting my first edition of Things I Didn't Buy, although it may need to become 'Things I Have Yet To Buy', or 'Things I Have Added To My Shopping Cart, But Haven't Clicked Check-Out, So I Technically Haven't Bought Them Yet' because some of these are really stinkin cute...
1) Paper Heart Shadow Box Art by SarahAndBendrix
2. Don't Forget Aged Sterling Silver Bow Ring by Whimsy Wire and Wool
3. Ride the Wind print by SpreadTheLove
4. Chanel Lover print by EmmaKISStina
5. Lilac Fingerless Gloves by Afra
Ok, ok, enough wishlisting for me for today. Have a lovely afternoon (and safe travels for the holidays!)