Pages

2.27.2010

Adding to the stash

For Christmas, Chrischris gave me a gift card for one of my favorite LQS's. I was SO pumped to use it, but I had been doing a few commissioned quilts around that time, and had been to the store so many times, that once I had my gift card there was nothing I wanted, I was tired of looking at all of it! (I know, gasp!)

I have been showing admirable will-power the past month and a half, and haven't visited, as to ensure a great new selection when I went.

It worked! I not only got all the fabric for my Fussy Cut Quilting Bee but I also got some other goodies!

(Note: pictures from Fat Quarter Shop, although I love them I didn't get my fabric here!)
Some Verna by Kate Spain. I won't lie, I wasn't that impressed when I saw this line online, but in person I fell in love. Imagine that ;)




And some Blush. I worked at a scrapbook store while I was in high school, and Basic Grey was one of my favorite paper designers, I was really excited to learn they were designing fabric too!



I also got to see Moda's new(er) line Oz, I was uncertain about this one online, but I have to admit, it's pretty darn cute!

However, the one I fell hardest for was quite a surprise to me. Not usually my style, but it's absolutely GORGEOUS! 


Love love love loved it. They only had about half the line though, so I decided to wait.

With all of this good fabric you would think I spent the evening sewing. I didn't!
I've been bonding with this lil lady....


Oh man I love her. She has my heart wrapped around her finger! I'm off to bed now though, I hope to get some serious sewing time in tomorrow... way too many new goodies not to play with!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow! Have fun with all of your new fabric! And that sweet little girl! She is precious!