Pages

2.19.2010

Papaya Rose will be here soon!

I feel I should preface this post by saying Papaya Rose is not going to be her real name. It was a joke name I came up with about halfway through Courtney's pregnancy, and it has sort of stuck. (Mama & Daddy haven't decided on a name/aren't telling until she is born).

 
(print by SycamoreStreetPress, found on etsy here)

I'm sure you are all familiar with Papaya, I posted about her here when they found out she was a girl, here when I was looking around for gifts, and here when we threw her a shower!

My brother emailed me today to say that Courtney is half effaced, and 2-3cm dilated!! I'm not exactly sure what all this means... BUT the doctor says the baby will be here by Thursday! Please keep Courtney & Papaya in your thoughts and lets hope for a fast, smooth, healthy delivery whenever she decides to make her grand debut!

I can't wait to be an aunt! Any and all suggestions are welcomed - aside from babysitting gigs, I haven't had much experience with little babes! I was the youngest in my family!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Papaya Rose is adorable!

Neely said...

What a cute name!