Pages

10.17.2009

Bon Voyage!

We've been in Miami since about noon yesterday. The warm weather is amazing, considering it's been in the 40's back home!





Behind our hotel is a marina. We sat out on one of the docks just enjoying the peace and quiet last night. It was so nice!

We board our ship in about an hour! I'm so excited, having never been on a cruise I don't know what to expect! I'm looking forward to all of our stops though: Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas,Grand Turk, San Juan and the most anticipated spot (where I'll be spending my 22nd birthday) St. Thomas!

I'll be back next week with lots of photos and good stories and a new passion for life! (doesn't that always happen when you get to enjoy some time away from the daily grind?!)

Bon voyage! See you in a week :)

1 comment:

JaggedLittleJenn said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you! I get to embark on a voyage in December and I wish it was today! Have the most amazing birthday ever.. and I swear to god if you get engaged or something on this trip.. you better call me immediately when you reach Miami! Love you Chelly Ray!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!