Pages

10.06.2009

Real job is getting in the way!




This is what I feel like lately! Completely torn. But more on that later. This poor guy was my bischon-poodle mix, Spencer's, favorite toy. He would carry it EVERYWHERE! That is until yesterday when my brother's dogs got ahold of it. Rest in pieces, Cookie!

I want to start up my crafting and start on the journey towards be able to do what I love for a living but it's so hard to make that transition. I spend my 8-4s in front of a computer designing artwork & ads for liquor brands. It's fun, don't get me wrong, but it's not what I yearn to do. I'm a hands-on kind of girl!

I love textures too much to be confined to a computer moniter!

Anyways, I need to get back to work just needed a moment to vent! How have you (did you) make the transition? Did you dive right in or are you taking baby steps? How do you balance everything?


No comments: